Hello coffee aficionados!! Well, to be honest, we love visiting coffee shops. What do you order? Usually, before we get to the office, we need caffeine to start the day off great! For many of us, our favorite morning drink is Caramel Cappuccino. Yes, this godly drink is expected to be creamy, dense, and powerful to order.
But, can you make a perfect cappuccino without a machine at home? What say? Let’s try to make this uber-rich caramel cappuccino using our amazing Freedom Isn’t Free Coffee.
Caramel Cappuccino With Freedom Blend Coffee
What is a cappuccino? A cappuccino is the ideal mixture of coffee and milk. The Italian tradition (which is where it comes from) has proposed that it is a part of 100 to 140 ml of fresh milk whole that has been perfectly inflated (not “foamed” with equal and heavy cream with 25-30 ml of espresso in a 150-200 ml cup.
Well, How Does It Look?
It should be served in porcelain cups (these keep the heat better) and with a capacity of 150 to 180 ml that have been previously heated (if not preheated, the drink will arrive very lukewarm). And it should have a glossy white cream that does not have huge bubbles with a smooth, silky texture reminiscent of liquid cream. On the other hand, the foam should be framed in a characteristic espresso “ring” (Latte art).
How To Make A Perfect Freedom Blend Coffee
Freedom Isn’t Free Coffee shares a very easy trick explained step by step to prepare a perfect caramel cappuccino at home without a milk foam machine.
- Cold milk from the fridge, 50 ml
- Freedom Isn’t Free Coffee, 1 cup
- Caramel topping
- Cocoa powder or ground cinnamon, optional
- Sugar or sweetener, optional, and to taste
- A glass jar with a lid of about 400 ml capacity
We know some people ask for coffee with milk without foam—however, the more foam, the better. The truth is that we love cappuccinos. So taking advantage of the fact that it is a Sunday afternoon, we will take the opportunity to share with you a trick to make a perfect caramel cappuccino without a machine to enjoy this special coffee Freedom Isn’t Free Coffee at home.
Preparation Of The Perfect Caramel Cappuccino Without A Machine:
- We put the cold milk from the fridge in the glass jar and prepare a cup of black Freedom Isn’t Free Coffee ( but it can be an espresso, Italian coffee machine, or even instant).
- Close the jar with the milk and shake vigorously for about 30 seconds.
- We open the jar and put it without a lid in the microwave for 20 seconds at 800 W. With this, apart from heating the milk, the foam on the surface will stabilize, and the unfrothed milk will remain at the bottom.
- To pour the milk into the cup, we turn the bottle very slowly over the cup so that the milk falls while the foam floats on top of it.
- We pour the coffee on top and, finally, the foam (we can also pour the milk over the coffee and then the foam on top).
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder or ground cinnamon and a dollop of caramel topping, and serve with sugar or sweetener to taste.
The foam is dense enough to hold several minutes without disappearing, so the trick is effective to enjoy a perfect caramel cappuccino at any time without a machine and without leaving home.
Get Festive With Sparkling Cappuccino Punch With Freedom Blend Coffee
Serve this festive drink when you invite family and friends over for a holiday brunch or enjoy it by the fireplace on a quiet winter evening.
- 1 gallon freshly brewed Freedom Isn’t Free Coffee, double strength, iced
- 3 cans (12 fl oz each) Evaporated Milk or Evaporated Lowfat Milk, chilled, divided, use
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided use
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 quart of chocolate ice cream
- Candy bar, in curls (optional)
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
Preparation Of Sparkling Cappuccino Punch With Freedom Isn’t Free Coffee:
- Pour the coffee into a large punch bowl.
- Place 2 1/4 cups evaporated milk, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla extract in a blender. Blend until foamy.
- Add the milk mixture to the coffee.
- Repeat with remaining evaporated milk and sugar.
- Add scoops of ice cream to the punch and top with candy bar curls.
- Serve punch in cups; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Calculate two heaping tablespoons of ground Freedom Isn’t Free Coffee for every 6 ounces of water. Vary these measurements according to your taste.
Enjoy your cup of Joe your way!